Wednesday 24 September 2014


“Hurry up!” I shouted to the others who were miles behind me screaming and jumping back at the little crabs. There were thousands of them scuttling in and out of millions of holes as small as your little toe in the hard mud.
 ‘What wimps,’ I thought as I trudged along through the holey, crab filled mud without getting nipped once.

“Finally!” I exclaimed as they came running to the sinking mud, the deep, sloshing, brown mud. I was knee deep in it already.

Awkwardly I kept going but I couldn’t hear the others coming, so I stopped. I knew something was up and before I could turn around it hit me!!

The cold, smelly stuff was oozing down my back. The ball of it was the size of my head. With so much force it made me lose balance and I fell into the mud and started sinking.

I quickly got up before I was swallowed whole. I looked at them  and they had huge grins of their faces. I just gave them an evil glare. The war had begun!

By Ella.

No comments:

Post a Comment