Wednesday 20 August 2014

Redwoods Mountain Biking

Mountain Biking

It was a hot sunny day at the Redwoods MTB park. The Bodles and I were at the start of a track called b rude not 2. as I started peadleing down the steep hill, all of a sudden the air isn't warm anymore and the ear pearcing  sound of my brakes squealing is all around me. 

My out of control bike hurtles down around the corner to find a huge jump with fluro pink exclamation marks on it's sides. I needed to make a decision quickly because it was getting closer and closer.
"It's now or never", I think as I go up the side of the jump.

Suddenly I'm soaring through the air feeling like a pro flying over the gap inbetween the two jumps.

Now I'm back on the bumpy trail my hands are glued to the handlebars. I can see the End of the track but I'm not sure if I will make it because I'm afraid to reach for the brakes incase my bike goes out of control. 
"Woohoo lets do it again", I shout as I come to the end of the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment