Wednesday 24 September 2014





 Motorbikes are better than Horses - My speech 2014
Firstly: You don’t have to clean up a motorbikes mess.
Secondly: You usually don’t get attached to your motorbike but it’s common yo get attached to your horse. So when your horse dies you will get emotionally affected because there may not be another horse like it. But if you’re lucky you might get fifty bucks from the meat factory.
 If you crash your motorbike or it gets crushed by a bus you can just buy another one without being sad and sell the pieces that aren’t broken on Trade me and sell the pieces that are broken to Scrap Palace.
Thirdly: who would want something that can kick, poo, buck or even bite?
 Fourthly: No matter what part of my motorbike stops working I can just buy another one, but with a horse this is not true, if a horse loses a vital organ, a limb, a heart or a brain that’s the end of the whole horse.
Fifthly: Horses attract flies where as a motorbike does not. Unlike horses a motorbike does not catch diseases and curing a disease can cost a lot of money and can be a big hassle.
If I come off my motorbike it’s usually my own fault whereas with a horse there could be lots of reasons why you  fall off. Plus you have to at least have two acres to put the horse on whereas with a motorbike you just have to have a garage.
With my motorbike I can jump as high as I want and go as fast as I want, but with a horse you can’t because if try to make it jump something really high it could fail and break it’s leg and therefore it would have to be put down.
How would you feel if you were riding a horse and you realised that it had a mind of its own?  Well with a motorbike you are the only one controlling so if you are an experienced rider you can relax a little.
My final reason is a horse can be a big responsibility. You have to wash it after you ride it, brush it, polish your gear like your saddle your boots and reins other wise it all doesn’t work  well or it hurts the horse. 
I hope you are now persuaded that motorbikes are better than horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment